Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance announces the inclusion of all border crossings customs tariff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance announces the inclusion of all border crossings customs tariff Empty Parliamentary Finance announces the inclusion of all border crossings customs tariff

Post by Rocky Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 10:19

Parliamentary Finance announces the inclusion of all border crossings customs tariff

2/8/16

BAGHDAD / JD / .. parliamentary Finance Committee announced that, for the inclusion of all border crossings to apply the customs tariff system on imported goods.
    A member of the committee MP Jabbar Abdul Khaliq told / KD /: The Ministry of Finance has committed all border crossings, including the Kurdistan region, the application of the customs tariff regime on goods imported from abroad.
    He added that in the event of non-compliance by the provincial government instructions of the central government in this regard will be set up centers for examination and the tariff of customs to the provinces associated with the Kurdistan region borders, indicating that traders when he enters his goods from the Kurdistan region Vanma will take him Kmarkip fees both from the provincial government or the federal government.
    The head of the parliamentary finance committee MP Faleh force had discussed earlier with a delegation from the Central Bank, headed by Ali Keywords During the meeting, they discussed several issues, including the subject of the customs tariff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 13:45