Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High Nassif demanding the government not to allow Kuwait to the acquisition of Iraqi territory under

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High Nassif demanding the government not to allow Kuwait to the acquisition of Iraqi territory under Empty High Nassif demanding the government not to allow Kuwait to the acquisition of Iraqi territory under

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:38 am

High Nassif demanding the government not to allow Kuwait to the acquisition of Iraqi territory under the pretext of removing Iraq from Chapter VII

Ali Abdullah - 04/07/2013
    Demanded the MP / coalition in Iraq free / high Nassif government 'not to make out of Iraq from Chapter VII connected at a high price is the takeover of Kuwait on Iraqi soil.
    She said in a statement moved the Information Office of the coalition: that of removing Iraq from Chapter VII and termination of the Trusteeship internationalism it is a goal that as long as we have sought to achieve, but despite its importance can not be price takeover of Kuwait on Iraqi territory in Umm Qasr in any way.
    She added: that Iraq must come out of Chapter VII, sooner or later, but Iraqi territory that Kuwait stolen can not be compared in terms of importance remove Iraq from UN trusteeship.
    Nassif stressed: the need to be aware of the Iraqi government really happening and unbelievable lies Kuwait on Iraq out of Chapter VII for acceptance unjust and wrong demarcation of the border between the two countries.
    The UN Security Council issued in 1993 Resolution No. 833 which provides for the demarcation of the border between Kuwait and Iraq, stretching a length of about 216 km.
    The application of the decision in part by the former regime to deduct large swathes of Iraqi territory in my part of Safwan and Umm Qasr and attached to the Kuwaiti territory.
    And located a number of houses in the Umm Qasr area within the course of the border demarcation plans to put the Kuwaiti government, they were asked to evacuate citizens.
    And left the people of the affected role in a protest in the eleventh of this March, where security forces tried to disperse them and prevent them from heading towards the border, which led to get a clash with hands and shooting randomly, wounding one of the demonstrators were wounded. /

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&langpair=auto|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_190180.html&usg=ALkJrhjCCgr19sE8NiIVImF6_j-TaHbvBA

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:46 am