Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The economic crisis toppled the work of eight commercial attache offices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The economic crisis toppled the work of eight commercial attache offices Empty The economic crisis toppled the work of eight commercial attache offices

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 7:08 am

[ltr]The economic crisis toppled the work of eight commercial attache offices[/ltr]

Since 02/09/2016 13:54 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ministry of Commerce announced on Tuesday for the suspension of work by eight commercial attache offices of them (Kenya -damishq -melisea -bulgaraa-Tunisia-Sarlinka-Australia commercial center in Istanbul) due to the financial crisis and the weakness of the commercial exchanges with these countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement from the Ministry of Commerce broadcast media office received / balances News / copy of it, that "the lack of financial allocations for this year to make the ministry stopped work eight commercial attache offices in different parts of the world and take their business elsewhere.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement noted that "the work of these attachés also stopped due to the lack of trade process and the lack of economic cooperation between Iraq and these countries are the work of these attachés through the Department of Economic Relations at the ministry in terms of follow-up and official correspondence with those countries."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, "The selection of these attachés due to the weakness of economic cooperation with countries in them and no need Elly open Attaché for the time being while the reliance on commercial attaché in Ankara on the subject of trade with Turkey." End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:27 pm