Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transactions worth billions of dollars in secret for banks in China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transactions worth billions of dollars in secret for banks in China Empty Transactions worth billions of dollars in secret for banks in China

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 3:53 am

Transactions worth billions of dollars in secret for banks in China News_icon Transactions worth billions of dollars in secret for banks in China
    Transactions worth billions of dollars in secret for banks in China Info By: Wab1
    of Sunday 14/2/2016 1:28
    Transactions worth billions of dollars in secret for banks in China Filemanager
    Agencies / Baghdad news 
    regulate the foreign exchange market authority in China reported that the underground banks in the country conducted a transaction size exceeded one trillion yuan ($ 152 billion) last year and that the government will strengthen the fight against this problem, the efforts of this year. The economic slowdown and the volatility of the market in China to a wave of capital flows amounted to hundreds of billions of dollars out of the country this year, sparking concern about the foreign exchange market management mechanism in China. the head of the inspection department in government foreign exchange management, Zhang Xing Hui, told the new China news Agency (Xinhua) the administration participated last year in the tune of more than 60 secret bank suspected of doing transactions exceeded one trillion yuan. in the past year, police have seized Central Bank and the Regulatory Authority of the foreign exchange market the biggest issue of the confidentiality of banks in China involving transactions totaling $ 64 billion.

http://www.baghdadnp.com/news.php?action=view&id=42045

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:01 pm