Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank: there paying unlicensed cards Stardkm legal accountability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank: there paying unlicensed cards Stardkm legal accountability Empty Central bank: there paying unlicensed cards Stardkm legal accountability

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 1:03 pm

Central bank: there paying unlicensed cards Stardkm legal accountability

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The central bank revealed the existence of an unauthorized payment cards, while users warned those cards from being subjected to legal accountability.

The central bank said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: There are banks and companies licensed by the Central Bank is providing payment services through the cards, and in turn urge the public to deal with it and trading instruments issued by that.

He added that trading issued from non-licensed from the Iraqi Central Bank cards are illegal, which customers and exporters of these cards may be legal repercussions displays. / End / 22 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:17 pm