Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pictures .. refugees refused to Finland and Gelidha came back and accepted the ground in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pictures .. refugees refused to Finland and Gelidha came back and accepted the ground in Iraq Empty Pictures .. refugees refused to Finland and Gelidha came back and accepted the ground in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:29 am

[size=32]Pictures .. refugees refused to Finland and Gelidha came back and accepted the ground in Iraq[/size]

01:09:45 2.19.2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News many of the five thousand Iraqis living since last year in Finland as asylum seekers, have withdrawn their applications and decided to return to Iraq, according to the revealed Finnish reports, the first 103 of them arrived on Thursday morning to the Iraqi capital's airport. The deployment of activists pictures of some of the returnees they accept the airport, joy their departure Finland, which fled from the harshness of the icy atmosphere in which, and the difficulty of life after having spent long months in camps lacking the elements of comfort, and without official residences.in the Finnish capital of Helsinki, carried their bags to the train transporting the middle of the ice to the airport, and from there to Iraq,some of whom arrived at the airport and knelt before his land Iraqi refugee and her daughter, Tbekaan at the airport [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Add comment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:14 pm