Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Popular clinics deduct 25% of the wages of the treatment of the families of martyrs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Popular clinics deduct 25% of the wages of the treatment of the families of martyrs Empty Popular clinics deduct 25% of the wages of the treatment of the families of martyrs

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Feb 2016, 3:11 am

[ltr]Popular clinics deduct 25% of the wages of the treatment of the families of martyrs[/ltr]

Since 02.20.2016 at 09:16 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It announced the popular medical clinics circle on Saturday, with the inclusion of the martyrs of the popular crowd at a discount of 25% of wages in their own wings.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The flags of the circuit Saad al-Ibrahimi, director in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the circle and through its Board of Directors second in its session for the year 2016 and ratified by the Minister of Health and the Environment decides the inclusion of martyrs of the crowd from the first class to deduct 25% of the wages in their own wings in hospitals after providing proof of their association with a martyr. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "In earlier been approved for treatment of the families of the martyrs of the popular crowd first class and to provide medical and health services to them free of charge in the popular medical clinics and the less, it is presented to the families of the martyrs who sacrificed their blood for our dear country."[/ltr]

[ltr]It is said that the Ministry of Health decided to impose fees on health services provided by the Mwatunain.anthy 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:44 am