Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Smart privatization privatization of government companies to the Ministry of Communications

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Smart privatization privatization of government companies to the Ministry of Communications Empty Smart privatization privatization of government companies to the Ministry of Communications

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:33 am

Smart privatization privatization of government companies to the Ministry of Communications

Dated: February 21, 2016

Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi

. Privatization of state-owned companies (General): We have touched on the smart privatization of the Ministry of Communications as a model for other ministries, because I assumed the affairs of this ministry and worked to develop smart privatization standards during 2006 and 2007 and the end of 2010 and in 2011 and 2012

Below study on the privatization of the Ministry of telecommunications companies, the General Company for Post & Telecommunications as well as public company services the Internet for information, it said that this study is not a theoretical study, but is an integrated program that you I put features with a team of officials from the Ministry of Communications and consultants from different countries the World Bank and consulting firms and global particular company (Booz & Co.), which was purchased in 2013 by a company (PWC global) as well as a lot of private companies in the telecommunications sector and during the approach to four years when I was minister of communications for two in the governments of al-Maliki, and in fact It is not applying this to the Turkish Ministry's study early (can find a reason for my resignation and Turkish to the ministry within my link mohammedallawi.com) as well as the government lacked the policy of economic and clear in this regard or rather not Evgahoa meaning of privatization and Evgahoa details do not know how to apply them to the benefit of country and its citizens, they know that the development of the country can only be achieved Bal_khassh but I do not know what is required of the procedures in order to develop the country's economy to privatization, and how to avoid the negative aspects (which Itaref it smart to privatization), and that's what we'll cover in detail here, if this study is Conclusion five workshops between the ministry team and the World Bank and all the workshop used to take two to three days, as well as about eight conferences and dozens of meetings with global consulting firms and telecommunications companies to the private sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:17 am