Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP: the integrity of the political blocs to be determined by the people rather than "Liberat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish MP: the integrity of the political blocs to be determined by the people rather than "Liberat Empty Kurdish MP: the integrity of the political blocs to be determined by the people rather than "Liberat

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 2:47 am

[ltr]Kurdish MP: the integrity of the political blocs to be determined by the people rather than "Liberation Square"[/ltr]

Since 02.28.2016 at 09:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed a member of the House of Representatives for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) Risan Dler Sheikh, said on Sunday that the integrity of any political bloc in the government determined by the people who Asroha over the past years and not "Liberation Square."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Sheikh Dler in a statement issued by the Information Office received / balances News / copy of it, that "the positions of all the known visible political bloc and does not need is a member or members to attend to Tahrir Square to declare their integrity, because such positions determined by the people who witnessed those blocks over the past years." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]She continued that he "can not be charged both inside the Green Zone there is corruption and those who are outside are the epitome of integrity, stressing that the" green "contains many embassies and international organizations that can not be leveled with such accusations."[/ltr]

[ltr]And hobbled Sheikh Dler "to rally around half a million people in the" Liberation Square "and the closure of roads leading to them and threatened to storm the Green Zone, without any regard to the official establishment in them." It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:04 pm