Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri stresses to expedite offer amnesty bill to parliament for a vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri stresses to expedite offer amnesty bill to parliament for a vote Empty Jubouri stresses to expedite offer amnesty bill to parliament for a vote

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Mar 2016, 2:39 am

Jubouri stresses to expedite offer amnesty bill to parliament for a vote

History Tahrir:: 2016/3/4 20:31 

[Oan- Baghdad]

Search House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, in his day, with the parliamentary legal committee in the presence of a number of judges and experts and advisers to speed up passage of the amnesty law.

A statement by the Office of the al - Jubouri , the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "During the meeting , a detailed search for materials and paragraphs of the draft amnesty law, in order to expedite submitting it to the House of Representatives for a vote."

The head of the parliament , " the need for the completion of the preparation of this law as soon as possible and the need to come out so as to ensure justice to all the slides and applies justice and help create an appropriate atmosphere to proceed with the project successful and genuine reconciliation. "

the head of the legal Committee of Parliament Mahmoud al - Hasan said to [where] the existence of political convergence around a general amnesty law, through the re - trial of a number of the accused in terrorist crimes through giving them a new opportunity to re - investigation , "pointing out that" the investigation will cover all of their seducer doubted the charge against him. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:37 am