Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special light News: National Alliance will hold an important meeting today to resolve what the mini

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special light News: National Alliance will hold an important meeting today to resolve what the mini Empty Special light News: National Alliance will hold an important meeting today to resolve what the mini

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2016, 12:11 pm

Special light News: National Alliance will hold an important meeting today to resolve what the ministerial change

09 March / March 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Detecting State of Law coalition, on Wednesday, that the National Alliance will hold an important meeting this Wednesday to resolve the mechanism of choice ministerial cabin comprehensively or partially expected to come out of these meetings, a new government this month of the end of March.

The MP said the state law Jassem Jaafar told "Nur News" that "the leadership of the National Alliance discussed several proposals pertaining to determine the mechanisms for selecting the new ministers in addition to choosing a cabin within the coalition or to check a person than the prime minister himself."

According to MP that "there is a project to change all the members of the current cabinet cabin and this is what is adopted by al-Abadi himself and the support of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr and the second project is to change the number of ministers and to retain the five current ministers and this is supported by other members of the alliance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:45 pm