Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Casual "bikini" exciting .. political consultant studying

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Casual "bikini" exciting .. political consultant studying  Empty Casual "bikini" exciting .. political consultant studying

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:20 am

Casual "bikini" exciting .. political consultant studying 

revealed Tamara Candy casual swimwear (bikini), he was appointed by the Liberal Party in Australia, which belongs to the Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, to conduct studies on Islamic law.
    The famous Kandy across social networking sites, exciting unparalleled views across its calculations on the "Facebook" and "Instagram", but it has attracted more attention after he became a political consultant working for a member of the Queensland Parliament George Christensen.
    Candy said in an interview with the newspaper "Telegraph", she believes in the possibility of entering the Islamic Sharia laws in Australia. She said she conducted studies on all aspects of Sharia law and the possibility of entry into the Australian judicial system.
    Candy wrote, that at the age of 27 years, across its front page on the site "Facebook", it was "against the laws of Sharia in Australia and everywhere else," he confirmed through computed on the site "Twitter" it is against female circumcision.
    The Candy stirred controversy earlier, to publish a picture of her with a sign saying that US President Barack Obama is "the worst ever", also participated in the promotion of the campaign, Republican Senator Rand Paul, before it withdrew from the race for the US presidency in 2016.
    Candy criticized the wave of the comments that were attacked by modeling a bikini, noting that it holds a degree in political journalism, is currently seeking a doctorate in political science, describing herself as a "political control".[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:59 pm