Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain plans to send 30 more soldiers to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain plans to send 30 more soldiers to Iraq Empty Britain plans to send 30 more soldiers to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2016, 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Britain plans to send 30 more soldiers to Iraq

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

It said British Defense Secretary Michael Fallon, send 30 British troops to Iraq to enhance the functions of the United Kingdom, as he emphasized that the team will provide training missions in the logistics fields. 
    Fallon said in a statement the transfer site and the Western Daily Press news and seen by (long - Presse) " The United Kingdom will send 30 , another element of its soldiers to Iraq to bolster the training functions there, "adding that" this number will increase many existing British troops in Iraq to more than 300 soldiers. " 
    He added Fallon that" there is solid progress has been made ​​in recent months against al Daash which occupies parts of the country , "noting that" the team will provide training tasks in the field of logistics, which include medical aid and expertise to build bridges. " 
    He noted the British defense minister that" the time has now come to promote the best in the training of Iraqi forces at the time were preparing to launch operations military in major cities such as Fallujah and Mosul ,"pointing out that" with the role played by our aircraft , fighter of the air strikes, this emphasizes the pivotal role played by the armed forces in the war against Daash. " 
    linked to Iraq 's good political and economic relations with most countries of the world and part of which contributes to the support organization to confront Daash through an international coalition led by Washington.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:36 pm