Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jabri: sit-ins are not the sons of the Sadrist movement only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jabri: sit-ins are not the sons of the Sadrist movement only Empty Jabri: sit-ins are not the sons of the Sadrist movement only

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2016, 3:08 am

[ltr]Jabri: sit-ins are not the sons of the Sadrist movement only[/ltr]

Since 16/03/2016 17:51 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He confirmed the Coordinating Committee of the sit-ins by Ibrahim al-Jabri, Wednesday, that the sit-ins will be held on schedule by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, despite the statement of the Cabinet.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Jabri, who serves as the director of Sadr's office in Baghdad's / balances News / "The cabinet's decision to ban protests will not deter did not change anything," pointing out that "the protesters are involved in the sit-in as early as next Friday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The sit-ins will be held on schedule and there is coordination at the highest levels," noting that "the sit-in is not for the people of the Sadr movement, but for all members of the Iraqi people and no one can prevent the people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Supreme Committee supervising the national protest called by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, announced Wednesday, that the sit-ins will be against the three gates of the Green Zone, and among the thousands of citizens who have registered to participate in the sit-ins, confirmed that banditry and the smooth flow of vehicular traffic during the sit-ins.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers rejected the establishment of protests called for by the current leader Moqtada al-Sadr Alsdr.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:00 pm