Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electrodes: the agreement on the formation of committees to discuss the change and to negotiate with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electrodes: the agreement on the formation of committees to discuss the change and to negotiate with Empty Electrodes: the agreement on the formation of committees to discuss the change and to negotiate with

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:33 am

[ltr]Electrodes: the agreement on the formation of committees to discuss the change and to negotiate with the protesters[/ltr]

Since 19/03/2016 20:47 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced the head of the Iraqi parliamentary coalition forces Ahmed electrodes, Saturday, all the political blocs agreement at a meeting presidencies on the formation of committees by the blocs to discuss the mechanism of change and dialogue with the leaders of the protesters.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Massari said in a press conference held after the end of the meeting I followed presidencies / balances News / "The meeting agreed to form a committee to search mechanism reshuffle and portfolios covered by the amendment and in consultation with the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Massari said that "the subject of protests was the priority of the topics discussed during the meeting it was agreed to form a committee negotiating with the leaders of the protesters," pointing out that "the meeting saw a discussion edit land from the hand of Daash and re-displaced people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The three presidencies held on Thursday evening, meeting with leaders and Mmmthlee political blocs to discuss the political situation and Alaatsamat.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:19 pm