Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament speaker stresses exceeded vice Gaabathm specific and start Banmaarham

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament speaker stresses exceeded vice Gaabathm specific and start Banmaarham Empty Parliament speaker stresses exceeded vice Gaabathm specific and start Banmaarham

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:05 am

Parliament speaker stresses exceeded vice Gaabathm specific and start Banmaarham

History of edits:: 03/26/2016 11:45 • 32 visits readable
    [Oan- Baghdad] 
    said Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , the presence of MPs absent from parliamentary sessions scheduled for Gaabathm limit is exceeded.
    Jubouri said in a parliament session today that " the deputies exceeded Gaabathm limit of absences and vacations." 
    He stressed that "Parliament will initiate direct warning to those members." 
    The House of Representatives, decided at its meeting on the 17th of this March, install the absences of Representatives in parliamentary committees and accounting it also prove in public hearings and conduct an audit and to hold them. " 
    it was the presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi, said," the House of Representatives Saln soon the names of members of the House of Representatives who remain as members of the Council does not allow them to bypass the Gaabathm specified number. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 pm