Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

News scales reveal the ministries that will be covered change Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

News scales reveal the ministries that will be covered change Abadi Empty News scales reveal the ministries that will be covered change Abadi

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:54 am

[ltr]News scales reveal the ministries that will be covered change Abadi[/ltr]

Since 29/03/2016 00:36 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I learned / balances News / from informed sources that the ministries , which will be covered by the change returned to becomethe 10 ministries after it was talking about the nine ministries and then shrunk to seven ministries and after that showed Higher Education Minister Hussein al - Shahristani approval to resign in exchange for Kurdish refused to change the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministries that will be covered by the change , according to the leaks are:[/ltr]
    [ltr]1. Ministries and the National Alliance[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Transport - Baqir al - Zubaidi[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Higher Education - Hussain al - Shahristani (voiced approval for his resignation , although he held his release exit Zebari earlier)[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ministry of Health - Adila Hammoud[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Justice - Haider Zamili (Virtue Party calls for the ministry to another candidate)[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ministry of Water Resources - Mohsen al - Shammari[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Industry Mohammed Darraji[/ltr]
    [ltr]2 Ministries Forces Union[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Planning - Salman Jumaili[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ministry of Agriculture - Falah Hassan Zeidan[/ltr]
    [ltr]3 Ministry of National coalition[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Commerce - now managed by proxy (as he insisted the coalition leader Iyad Allawi should be to get the two bodies to accept to participate)[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Finance - Hoshyar Zebari (Kurdistan Alliance bloc refused to change , and insisted on the survival of the Ministry ofFinance of the share of the Kurds , and carries her purse Zebari has not been resolved even).[/ltr]
    [ltr]Oil Ministry Adel Abdul - Mahdi (not covered by the Prime Minister to replace him and alliance committee headed by Mr. Hadi al -Ameri , but Mr. Adel Abdul - Mahdi , Egypt's resignation)[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:50 pm