Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources announces high water inventories to 20 billion cubic meters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources announces high water inventories to 20 billion cubic meters Empty Water Resources announces high water inventories to 20 billion cubic meters

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Mar 2016, 4:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Water Resources announces high water inventories to 20 billion cubic meters

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

The Ministry of Water Resources, on Wednesday, rising water levels in dams and reservoirs to 20 billion cubic meters because of the large amounts of rainfall in the country, while expected to reach 30 billion cubic meters early June next year. 
    He said SOD and reservoirs Director Mehdi Rashid in an interview with (long - Presse) that "rainfall in large quantities during the current winter season led to a rise in water levels in dams and reservoirs." 
    he added Rashid that "stockpiling strategic water increased to 20 billion cubic meters after it was 12 cubic billion at this time last year 2015 ". 
    He predicted Rashid that" Alkhoznip energy up of dams and reservoirs on the first of June the current 30 billion cubic meters. " 
    the Ministry of water resources confirmed (7 March 2016) seeks the establishment of many small dams across the country to take advantage of flood waters. While inventories are expected to increase water reserves to twenty billion cubic meters as a result of the end of the current season and abundant rainfall, attributed the government was forced to issue a statement on the Mosul Dam for "reassure" the public opinion, being a "safe and operating normally."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm