Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: America helped to recover more than 2,300 relics dating back to various eras

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: America helped to recover more than 2,300 relics dating back to various eras Empty Iraq: America helped to recover more than 2,300 relics dating back to various eras

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:09 am

Iraq: America helped to recover more than 2,300 relics dating back to various eras

Wednesday 06-04-2016 | 2:39:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / Antiquities Authority confirmed on Wednesday that the US embassy in Baghdad had helped to recover hundreds of artifacts dating back to various eras.
    A delegation from the US Congress includes Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations of the Parliament Ed Robson and Mrs. Luis Franco, a member of parliament on Tuesday the Iraqi National Museum in Baghdad.
    According to a statement issued by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the Iraqi antiquities on Wednesday that all of the members Ed Lewis threw the word, confirmed the interest of the Iraqi antiquities, adding that the aim of the visit up American support for Iraq in the rehabilitation of the museum and recovery effects that have been looted and stolen and smuggled out of Iraq.
    For his part, Director General of the museums in the Antiquities Authority Ahmed Kamel The US embassy in July last year had sent us a collection of antiquities, with a 483 piece, stressing that the US side collaborator retrieves effects since 2009 and so far, it has worked to recover a total of 2369 Iraqi artifact dating back to different eras.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:55 pm