Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank calls for banks to cut interest rates on industrial loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank calls for banks to cut interest rates on industrial loans  Empty Central Bank calls for banks to cut interest rates on industrial loans

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 10:41 am

Central Bank calls for banks to cut interest rates on industrial loans 

06/04/2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Karim Jassim al-Tai / .. president of the Iraqi Federation of Industries Ali Sabih Ali al-Saadi revealed the existence of measures to reduce the interest on the loans granted to the industrialists for the purpose of supporting domestic product ratios.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saadi said in a statement to Agence / KD /: The CBI students from the Industrial Bank and the Rafidain and Rasheed bank and the Association of private banks to reduce interest rates for loans granted to the private industrial sector. Indicating that the CBI excluded Almpadrtien (1 and 5) trillion dinars being supported originally within the industrial initiative.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said al-Saadi said the Iraqi Central Bank confirmed to continue granting those loans and the rules and regulations simplified, accessible and reasonable conditions serve the Iraqi economy and supports local product. / End / 22 / [/rtl]
    [rtl] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:22 am