Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BCI opens a major branch in the capital of the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BCI opens a major branch in the capital of the Kurdistan Region Empty BCI opens a major branch in the capital of the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 4:04 am

[size=32]BCI opens a major branch in the capital of the Kurdistan Region[/size]

5:18:01 13/04/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Dler Ibrahim - Arbil in joyful and celebrate thepresence of alarge number of agents, BCI group opened the main branch in Arbil , capital ofKurdistan Region of Iraq.At thebeginning of the celebration CS Group BCI chief Mohamed Hamadna talked to attend and a glimpse listed the group said , havedecided to open a new branch in Arbil , especially after big victories and successive Peshmerga forces against al Daash terrorist and we are sure that the region is safe after the successive victories. He Hamadna: We are now distributors accredited to Samsung theworld in all areas of Iraq for cell phones . As if our group is thesole distributor for Samsung in Jordan and Palestine aswell. They have many non - Samsung partners are: Polycom, Honeywell, Johnnyber, McAfee, Smart and others.During theceremony many activities , notably paragraph Lebanese magician Gino , who most enjoyable attendance Some signed guests victims of lightness inhis hands. It isworth mentioning founded BCI Group in 1995 by Said Baransi In 2004 it evolved and now has two major: section I: solutions and wireless communication systems and II: cellular phones and currently exceeds its five hundred employees in Palestine, Jordan and theUAE inaddition to Iraq and theKurdistan region. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:32 pm