Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Canada wants to expand in Iraq to ensure their share of the trillion dollars needed infrastructure i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada wants to expand in Iraq to ensure their share of the trillion dollars needed infrastructure i Empty Canada wants to expand in Iraq to ensure their share of the trillion dollars needed infrastructure i

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2016, 5:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Harithiya area west of the capital Baghdad Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)
    Canada wants to expand in Iraq to ensure their share of the trillion dollars needed infrastructure in ten years

Author: BS, HAA 
    Editor: BK, BS 13/04/2016 19:35 Number of Views: 1040 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Predicted ambassador Canadian non-resident in Baghdad, said on Wednesday that an investment in Iraqi infrastructure nearly a trillion dollars over the next ten years, hoping the presence of the entire diplomat to represent his country in Baghdad and Erbil, while called his Iraqi counterpart in Ottawa companies and banks, Canadian investment in Iraq, he urged the Iraqi Business Council - Canadian businessmen Canadians to expand their work in Iraq and to contribute to the improvement of the conditions of his people.
    This came during a meeting with the Canadian ambassador in Iraq, Bruno Sakumana, Iraqi trade delegation, comprising more than 160 businessmen and representatives of 30 Canadian companies, including ICON Group Aecon Group Construction, SPA said Si Avalen Group SNC- Lavalin Group projects Industry and Energy, according to a report Vinainchil Post newspaper Financial Post of Canada, today, and he followed (the long-Presse).
    And manages Sakumana ambassador, who took over the presidency of the former security department of the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, the Representation of Baghdad file from the Canadian embassy in the Jordanian capital Amman headquarters, "envisaged that the security challenges facing Iraq," according to the newspaper.
    He Sakumana, that "Iraq is more than being the news channels Bank and witness the reconstruction campaign is expected to reach the value of investments in infrastructure where nearly a trillion dollars over the next ten years," expressing his hope that "raises Ottawa soon, the level of its diplomatic representation in Baghdad and Erbil, especially that the Iraqi side seeks to strengthen the Canadian presence on its territory. "
    It quoted Vinainchil Post, the Iraqi ambassador to Canada, Abdul Karim Tohme, as saying before the Commercial Forum in Toronto, he said that "Iraq wants a diplomatic representative of a Canadian fully in Baghdad," calling on the Canadian banks to "contribute to side investment to encourage Canadian business activities in Iraq." .
    But the paper, "ruled out the possibility for that to happen soon," he attributed the pessimism that "Iraq can hardly be registered as a front business for Canadian companies which do not exceed the commercial shared with Canada's two billion and 100 million dollars ratio, as well as the continuation of Ottawa advised Canadians not to travel to Iraq for security reasons ".
    For his part, Vice President of the Iraqi - Canadian Business Council, Kazim Taqi, said that "Canadians businessmen in fact important facts about the situation in Iraq than they are in the process of signing agreements and contracts."
    He said Taki, who also runs Rijmond Hill company in Canada for the sale of laboratory equipment, that "Iraqi companies visited the oil industry sites in the city of Calgary and built a relationship with them," adding, "But we need to invest Canadian companies in other sectors such as health, education and others to contribute to the improvement in the living conditions of the people Iraqi. "
    The Vinainchil Post newspaper, that "Iraq as well as give him a strong investment opportunities for oil and gas companies of Canada, most seeking to be banks' Canadian presence in it, to facilitate the entry of Canadian companies and other sectors of focus for Canadian firms in Iraq, as an area of ​​transport and things market, agriculture, engineering and manufacturing sectors health and education. "
    According to the paper, that "Ottawa has set up in 2014 a trade office in Erbil to support the expansion of trade relations with Iraq."
    She Alvaanainchil Post, also said that "some Canadian companies have begun already searching for commercial investments in Iraq," pointing out that "Exxon Mobil awarded during the year past 2015, a contract secondary company Kentz Kentz Canada to build a new oil processing in Iraq facility."
    The newspaper quoted, Canadian director Malone Gavin Parsons firm Malone Given Parsons Lee Parsons, who worked five years ago to develop the infrastructure of the city of Basra scheme, saying that "the company is currently seeking other jobs in Iraq."
    Parsons promised, it is "clear that there were facts and problems related to work in Iraq," adding, "but we are interested in taking another look at the needs of Iraq, and unfortunately, a little lack of an embassy in Baghdad despite massive job opportunities there."
    The head of the Iraqi Economic Council, Ibrahim al-Baghdadi, announced on Tuesday (the 12th of this April 2016), the opening of the first Economic Forum in the Canadian city of Toronto, in the presence of a large number of Iraqi businessmen and Canadian companies and Iraqi officials.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Canada wants to expand in Iraq to ensure their share of the trillion dollars needed infrastructure i Empty Re: Canada wants to expand in Iraq to ensure their share of the trillion dollars needed infrastructure i

Post by wciappetta Thu 14 Apr 2016, 7:07 am

It's gonna be tough to keep up with all those extra zeros in the accounting of the transactions ...better hurry and revalue... I don't think they can count in the range of quadrillions ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Canada wants to expand in Iraq to ensure their share of the trillion dollars needed infrastructure i Empty Re: Canada wants to expand in Iraq to ensure their share of the trillion dollars needed infrastructure i

Post by Screwball Thu 14 Apr 2016, 7:29 am

This has to come from left field because there's nithing in the news to suggest this will happen anytime soon....in matter of fact according to Karen Hudes she says we are not going to get rich! Lol..
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada wants to expand in Iraq to ensure their share of the trillion dollars needed infrastructure i Empty KAREN HUDES

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2016, 7:44 am

KAREN HUDES 

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 14 Apr 2016, 8:00 am

rocky wrote:KAREN HUDES 

She is a. It job who cannot get her story straight....she was a whistle blower for the world bank and now works for the world bank, she works for the world bank owned by the rocker fellers? The same ones that own the federal reserve? She can't even make up her mind about which currencies are a scam changes her story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:12 pm