Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberal describe the former chairman of the parliament body to "Pharaohs and tyranny."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberal describe the former chairman of the parliament body to "Pharaohs and tyranny." Empty Liberal describe the former chairman of the parliament body to "Pharaohs and tyranny."

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2016, 2:37 am

[ltr]Liberal describe the former chairman of the parliament body to "Pharaohs and tyranny."[/ltr]

Since 04.16.2016 at 09:48 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He described the MP for the Liberal bloc Magda Tamimi, on Saturday, the Presidium of the previous parliament to "Pharaohs", noting that the first deputy speaker of parliament, former Hamoudi, he has four employees serve.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Tamimi's / balances News /, it "launches the designation" Pharaohs "on the Presidium of the previous parliament, citing the reason that the first deputy chairman of the previous parliament Hamoudi had four employees for his service and is on the podium."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The four employees who were ministered to him, where he was one of them pulls a chair to sit on and another to bring him water, and the other gives him", file "and the latter taking pictures of him," adding that "an employee who takes a picture of the President of the Parliament is who takes pictures of his first deputy."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She pointed out that "Alfranh and tyranny that they were out and talk with the Attorney Ptaala and not to give him a role to speak today led to a pink slip," indicating "If there was one Saddam became Now therefore there are a million of Saddam."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives Adnan al-Janabi, the presidency, who was named interim president of the parliament voted to fire the head of the former board Saleem al-Jubouri and Naibah.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:02 am