Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Presidency calls for the House of Representatives to hold a meeting today to contain the crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Presidency calls for the House of Representatives to hold a meeting today to contain the crisis Empty Presidency calls for the House of Representatives to hold a meeting today to contain the crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:19 am

[ltr]Presidency calls for the House of Representatives to hold a meeting today to contain the crisis[/ltr]

Since 04.19.2016 at 10:20 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It called on the Presidency of the Republic of Iraq, on Tuesday, members of the House of Representatives to hold a meeting today to contain the repercussions of the situation in Parliament.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The official spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic Khalid Shwani in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, calls on all members of the House of Representatives to the meeting today at two o'clock pm in the Council Chamber in order to encircle the repercussions of the situation in the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Presidency issued on Monday a roadmap to resolve the crisis, the presidency of the Council of Representatives is made up of seven points, including a call for the convening of a special session of parliament to discuss the crisis. Witness the House of Representatives disorders and large differences between its members because of the new ministerial lineup cabin. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:29 pm