Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament awaits ministerial amendments put forward for a vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament awaits ministerial amendments put forward for a vote Empty Parliament awaits ministerial amendments put forward for a vote

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Apr 2016, 4:35 am

Parliament awaits ministerial amendments put forward for a vote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri said during a meeting with a delegation from the Virtue Party, the House of Representatives in the past to play its role entrusted to him and waiting for the ministerial amendments to a vote.
    The Information Office of the Jabouri said in a statement, House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Saturday received, head of the Islamic Virtue Party Hashem al-Hashemi and a number of party members.
    The statement added, that during the meeting, al-Jubouri listened to "the views of the leadership of the Virtue Party about the current crisis, in addition to the developments in the political and security situation and the reform process."
    The head of the House of Representatives, that "the Council in the past performance of the role entrusted to him and is awaiting ministerial amendments put forward for the purpose of the members of parliament and vote on them and initiate the implementation of other reforms."
    The Jubouri announced yesterday that the Iraq crisis will end soon put an emergency, inter-parliament would be ready to receive the new line-up this week at the first resumption of work sessions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:23 pm