Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the powers: the vote on the rest of the Cabinet on Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the powers: the vote on the rest of the Cabinet on Saturday Empty Deputy for the powers: the vote on the rest of the Cabinet on Saturday

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:00 am

[ltr]Deputy for the powers: the vote on the rest of the Cabinet on Saturday[/ltr]

Since 26/04/2016 19:18 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi forces uncover Alliance member Abdul Karim Alabtan, on Tuesday, said a vote on the rest of cabinet ministers in the new cabin will be in the Saturday session.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Alabtan L / balance Ninoz /, that "the vote on the rest of the Cabinet will be in the Saturday session early next week," he said, "not to vote on the rest of the ministers came to the disapproval of members of the council on ministries proxy administration."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The House of Representatives demanded Abadi submit new candidates to run ministries by proxy."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the voice of the House of Representatives, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, today, to dismiss and replace the ministers of health, labor, water resources, electricity and education, while refused to vote on the dismissal and replacement of the ministers of education and foreign affairs, justice and Althagavh.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:46 pm