Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security calls for accounting Abadi al-Jubouri on the back of the storming of the gree

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security calls for accounting Abadi al-Jubouri on the back of the storming of the gree Empty Parliamentary security calls for accounting Abadi al-Jubouri on the back of the storming of the gree

Post by Rocky Tue 03 May 2016, 2:45 am

[ltr]Parliamentary security calls for accounting Abadi al-Jubouri on the back of the storming of the green protesters[/ltr]

Since 03.05.2016 at 09:33 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The member of the Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary Hoshyar Abdullah, on Tuesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri issued to clarify whether there was prior coordination between them for the introduction of the demonstrators to the parliament building as the throughput of the media and social networks.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hoshyar said Abdullah in a statement received / balances News / copy, "If this information is correct this is a crime against the Iraqi people and the right of their representatives in the legislature, and must be held accountable Abadi al-Jubouri."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He expressed surprise at the "position of the Presidency of the House of Representatives not to inquiry and investigation well for the House of Representatives who have been subjected to attacks in a moment to storm the parliament, there are witnesses who were present during my exposure and individuals protect me to attack by infiltrators, but unfortunately did not address the statement of the Presidency to this incident, this part of the failure to maintain the prestige of the House of Representatives and his deputies. "End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:09 am