Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: working for a real partnership with the rest of the ingredients

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: working for a real partnership with the rest of the ingredients Empty Kurdistan: working for a real partnership with the rest of the ingredients

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2016, 2:37 am

[ltr]Kurdistan: working for a real partnership with the rest of the ingredients[/ltr]

Since 05/09/2016 10:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Chuan Daoudi, Monday, politicians Kurds working for a real partnership with theIraqi people in accordance with the constitutional frameworks of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Daoudi said L / balance News /, that " the House of Representatives , representing the Kurdish people have ahistoric partnership with the Iraqi society and the right of their representatives to demand political and economic rights."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Daoudi, we are "representatives of the people , just as there are blocks and components awaiting them their audiences to achieve their interests, the Kurdistan Alliance has fans waiting for him to preserve their rights," adding that " the Kurdish citizen waits case if any Iraqi citizen to live the well - being and safety."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, he said that " the Kurds with reforms and change, but according to the Iraqi constitution , which guarantees the right components in the partnership decision and judgment."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that " the Kurds of Representatives representing the Kurdish people in the Federal House ofRepresentatives It is our right to preserve their rights in all political, economic and social fields."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Council statement for the presidency of the House of Representatives demanded that the members of thecommittees in the presence of the Council and work to complete the draft laws for the purpose of walking in thelegislative and regulatory process to Cil.anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:58 am