Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament speaker warns of slipping into chaos in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament speaker warns of slipping into chaos in Diyala Empty Parliament speaker warns of slipping into chaos in Diyala

Post by Rocky Sun May 15, 2016 3:43 am

[ltr]Parliament speaker warns of slipping into chaos in Diyala[/ltr]

Since 05.15.2016 at 09:34 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, received in his office, the delegation members of the House Dially.ogery province during the meeting, detailed discussion of the nature of the political and security situation, in addition to the service situation and speed to meet the needs of the citizen.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement to the Office of Jubouri / balances News / received a copy of it, it was "The meeting discussed the recent security breaches witnessed by the province of Diyala, where the sovereignty and stressed the importance of coming together of all the efforts to restore security and stability in the province by the speeding up of being on the repercussions of those violations and punish those responsible , warning at the same time from sliding into chaos in the event of failure to remedy the situation. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, he was "about mobility witnessed by the provincial council President al-Jubouri, stressed that the Council should assume its responsibilities entrusted to him by the constitution and law and to exercise its oversight role without any pressure or harassment or interference from any other party, explaining the events witnessed by the province recently requires a serious stand to hold accountable negligent ".anthy 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:48 pm