Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberals: Interior failed to choose security leaders in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberals: Interior failed to choose security leaders in Basra Empty Liberals: Interior failed to choose security leaders in Basra

Post by Rocky Sun 15 May 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]Liberals: Interior failed to choose security leaders in Basra[/ltr]

Since 05.15.2016 at 09:35 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It accused the Liberal parliamentary bloc, on Sunday, the Interior Ministry that it had failed to choose those responsible for the security of Basra province leaders, pointing out that they belong to partisan views.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the bloc Mazen Mezni said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the Interior Ministry was an unfortunate choice of security figures in Basra," pointing out that "these figures overseeing the security of the province, belongs to the hand-partisan, and they are not qualified to manage it." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mezni stressed the need that "the Ministry of Interior take into account the professional choice, away from partisan quotas," calling them "put the right person in the right place, the fact that this would be a key factor for the stability of the province's security."[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the House of Representatives' rejection of the mass of the quota system in the ministry, "pointing to" a weakness in the intelligence side, ".anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:26 am