Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najib: Government is making a great effort to control the financial crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najib: Government is making a great effort to control the financial crisis Empty Najib: Government is making a great effort to control the financial crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 17 May 2016, 5:34 am

Najib: Government is making a great effort to control the financial crisis

Najib: Government is making a great effort to control the financial crisis 2.14634762992028796657

[rtl]Confirmed member of theFinance Committee in theIraqi Council ofRepresentatives Najiba Najib said the Iraqi government is making agreat effort to control the financial crisis faced by the country .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Najib said in an interview with Sama Baghdad , said the evidence of government control over the financial crisis situation is to pay salaries for the past few months, and they continue to fight terror Daash gangs .[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that although the control of the current financial crisis , but this crisis is a very Assaah result of the war against Daash terrorist and falling oil prices , which is forecast to rise in thecoming period, where reports suggest that oil will reach "50" dollars per barrel, and this rise will contribute to reduce relatively the financial crisis .[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is noteworthy that Iraq suffers from a difficult financial crisis due to lower world oil prices, which coincided with the war waged by the Iraqi forces against Daash Wahhabi gangs .[/rtl]

[rtl]http://samabaghdad.org/news.php?NewsID=25440
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:53 pm