Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
mochasmom
weslin3
csd9013
chouchou
zimi31
notazbad2000
Rocky
11 posters

Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery  Empty Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2013, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

05/13/2013

Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery May 13, 2013 in the political

Baghdad / Iraq News Network A source from within the Office of the Prime Minister in a telephone interview with the "Iraq News Network" on Monday, that al-Maliki has been subjected to severe heart crisis due to a large blockage in the coronary artery causing prevent normal blood flow to the heart, The medical team advised him to Iran on the need for more accurate medical tests in Tehran, the source said if necessary it will be his urgent surgery in a specialized hospital in the Iranian capital, where he arrived on Sunday, 12.05.2013 evening by private jet, the source confirmed that the There are secretive heavily on this subject and media arrangements are being prepared fabricated to cover up the disappearance of al-Maliki, also ruled out the source Maliki travel to Germany for treatment in order to avoid the embarrassment that may be signed by the Iraqi government in the event of the evolution of the health situation and summoned his stay there next to President Jalal Talabani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery  Empty Re: Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 13 May 2013, 8:17 am

This is not what they need right now!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery  Empty Re: Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery

Post by zimi31 Mon 13 May 2013, 8:57 am

These guys better start taking better care of themselves. As far as a blockage, don't know how much is involved but my husband had a main artery blockage in Jan. and they put in a stint and he went home the next day! If there is no heart attack...recovery is quicker.
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Mon 13 May 2013, 9:30 am

Here we are, more delays if it is true?
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon 13 May 2013, 9:32 am

However things can go wrong. Dad had this procedure and while they were discharging him he had a stroke. Since we are talking about someone from Iraq, I think we should prepare for the worse case scenario. IMHO.

zimi31 wrote:
    These guys better start taking better care of themselves. As far as a blockage, don't know how much is involved but my husband had a main artery blockage in Jan. and they put in a stint and he went home the next day! If there is no heart attack...recovery is quicker.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 13 May 2013, 10:24 am

csd9013 wrote:However things can go wrong. Dad had this procedure and while they were discharging him he had a stroke. Since we are talking about someone from Iraq, I think we should prepare for the worse case scenario. IMHO.

You're right csd...things can go wrong...guess I'm just trying to be optimistic...these delays are really starting to affect my positive outlook :lol:

csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon 13 May 2013, 10:57 am

Don't let the delays get to you. Someday we are going to wake up filthy rich. Maybe I have that attitude cuz of the meds I'm taking. ;)

zimi31 wrote:
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 13 May 2013, 11:39 am

I want what you are taking csd9013. Just not the condition to have to
    take the meds. lol
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 13 May 2013, 11:41 am

weslin3 wrote:I want what you are taking csd9013. Just not the condition to have to
    take the meds. lol

lol! Me too!!!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 13 May 2013, 11:46 am

Too early to tell. But we can now look forward to june

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:44 am