Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Magnitude 6.5 quake felt off Indonesia’s Sumatra: USGS

Lobo
    Lobo

Magnitude 6.5 quake felt off Indonesia’s Sumatra: USGS Empty Magnitude 6.5 quake felt off Indonesia’s Sumatra: USGS

Post by Lobo Thu 02 Jun 2016, 5:03 pm

Magnitude 6.5 quake felt off Indonesia’s Sumatra: USGS
    by The Extinction Protocol
    EQ Indonesia 6
    June 2016 – INDONESIA - An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.5 was recorded off the Indonesian island of Sumatra on Thursday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported. The quake was centered about 155 km (95 miles) south of the Sumatran port city of Padang at a depth of about 50 km (30 miles), the USGS said. It had originally been reported with a magnitude of 6.2.
    There were no immediate reports of damage or injury. In December 2004, a massive 9.15 magnitude undersea quake triggered an Indian Ocean tsunami that killed more than 200,000 people in a dozen countries. Most of those killed were in the province of Aceh on Sumatra's northwest tip. Indonesia straddles the so-called “Pacific Ring of Fire,” a highly seismically active zone, where different plates on the earth's crust meet and create a large number of earthquakes and volcanoes. –Reuters

End of Days TEP
    The Extinction Protocol | June 2, 2016 at 2:01 am | Categories: Civilizations unraveling, Dormant fault activation, Earth Changes, Earth Watch, Earthquake Omens?, High-risk potential hazard zone, Potential Earthchange hotspot, Prophecies referenced, Seismic tremors, Signs of Magnetic Field weakening, Tectonic plate movement, Time - Event Acceleration, Volcano unrest, Volcano Watch | URL: http://wp.me/p1eYXc-bd2

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:42 pm