Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Weights issuance of the Federal Court decision on the two sessions of the parliament next Wednesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Weights issuance of the Federal Court decision on the two sessions of the parliament next Wednesday Empty Weights issuance of the Federal Court decision on the two sessions of the parliament next Wednesday

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jun 2016, 9:00 am

Weights issuance of the Federal Court decision on the two sessions of the parliament next Wednesday

It suggested the MP for the rule of law and a member of the parliamentary legal committee Ibtisam al-Hilali, Sunday, the release of the Federal Court decision on the two sessions of Parliament next Wednesday.

She said Hilali told / information /, "The House of Representatives rejected the principle of a political settlement, and they await the Federal Court decision, which we expect to be on our side (the front of the protesters)," she said, "not to attend the Front parliamentary sessions until after the court's decision."

Hilali and suggested a "declaration of the Federal Court decision on the different sessions of Parliament on them next Wednesday," pointing out that "some MPs from other blocks from all sides have the desire Login with reform front soon."

The Federal Supreme Court has postponed at its last Sunday considering the grounds of appeal submitted Bgelsta the House of Representatives to the eighth month of June current. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:11 pm