Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Committee of Experts of the Federal Court: Number attend the dismissal hearing Jubouri 129 deput

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Committee of Experts of the Federal Court: Number attend the dismissal hearing Jubouri 129 deput Empty The Committee of Experts of the Federal Court: Number attend the dismissal hearing Jubouri 129 deput

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jun 2016, 2:51 am

[ltr]The Committee of Experts of the Federal Court: Number attend the dismissal hearing Jubouri 129 deputies[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 06/06/2016 16:26 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a source familiar with the inside of the committee of experts set up by the Federal Court, on Monday, it said the committee reached the preliminary results, which indicate the presence of 129 deputies session dismiss al-Jubouri and 179 deputies voting session to replace Wazzra.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source told / balances News / "The technical committee consisting of a number of experts have audited the movies and photos provided by the defense points and compare the statements of the witnesses."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who preferred anonymity, said that "the results were to attend a meeting on 14/4 was 129 and the number of deputies attending the session 26/4 was 179 deputies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Federal Court, announced earlier, it commissioned an expert committee to submit its report to the Federal Court on the presence of a quorum or not to dismiss al-Jubouri session and the legitimacy of the meeting through the number of registered voters and photography.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The number of deputies "Front of reform" made, earlier, complaints to the Federal Court to challenge the legitimacy of the voting sessions on the cabin Wazzarah.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:26 am