Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi al-Jubouri affirm move forward with reforms and support for security forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi al-Jubouri affirm move forward with reforms and support for security forces Empty Abadi al-Jubouri affirm move forward with reforms and support for security forces

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2016, 3:01 am

[ltr]Abadi al-Jubouri affirm move forward with reforms and support for security forces[/ltr]

Since 06.11.2016 at 09:01 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The two prime ministers said Haider al-Abadi and the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, the importance of supporting all the activities of the security forces in the face of terror and move forward with reforms and support.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement from the Office of the al-Abadi, received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received at his office in Baghdad on Friday evening, Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, where they were during the meeting emphasized the importance of supporting all the events of our heroine in the face of terrorist gangs , as the liberation of Fallujah and its people became soon, it is necessary attribution and stay away from anything that would negatively affect the progress of the battle. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The two sides also stressed the reforms move forward, support and address the political, security and economic challenges faced by the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement continued , " The meeting stressed the need to continue to return the displaced to areas liberated and plans to restore stability and the importance of international support for Iraq in this aspect, stress aside their differences and to resort to dialogue to resolve the problems outstanding." Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:14 am