Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington welcomes the liberation of Fallujah ..otehran describes as "divine victory."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington welcomes the liberation of Fallujah ..otehran describes as "divine victory." Empty Washington welcomes the liberation of Fallujah ..otehran describes as "divine victory."

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jun 2016, 3:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Washington welcomes the liberation of Fallujah ..otehran describes as "divine victory."

 Baghdad / term 

He described the Iranian Foreign Minister, freeing the city of Fallujah from the control of the organization Daash as "holy victory , " adding that Iraq would preserve its unity andnational nothing after his death. 
    For his part, praised Washington 's ambassador recent triumphs of the Iraqi security forces in Fallujah, stressing that the United States will continue to provide military support for Iraq in order to defeat Bdaash. 
    and managed security forces, Friday, freeing the government complex center of Fallujah after tightening grip on strongholds of the organization in the Nazzal neighborhood in the south, and the industry in the middle, and announced the liberalization of 70% of the city. 
    he said Iranian Foreign Minister Mohamed Javad Zarif, in a congratulatory message sent by the liberalization of Fallujah Iraqi counterpart Ibrahim al - Jaafari , according to channel site (Press TV) Iranian news, and I followed ( the long - Presse) that "this event is the embodiment of the sacred victory for those fighting for God 's sake." Zarif stressed that "there are other victories await Iraq against terrorism , " adding that "Iraq will preserve its unity and national nothing after his death." In 
    turn, said the US Embassy, ​​in a statement received (range) copy of it, " the US ambassador to Iraq , Stuart Jones hails victories last achieved by the heroic Iraqi security forces in Fallujah. " 
    Jones said , " the progress that has been achieved in Fallujah , which is the first city occupied by Daash, demonstrates once again the ability of Iraqi security forces to defeat the regulation on the battlefield. " 
    He added that" the United States is proud leadership of the international coalition efforts in supporting thevictories of the Iraqi security forces, including the sound of air strikes in Fallujah , "stressing that" the United States will continue to provide military support for Iraq in order to defeat Bdaash will also continue to provide humanitarian aid for the relief of those who have been displaced from their homes. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:43 pm