Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister meets European official of Iraq's relations with the countries of the European Unio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister meets European official of Iraq's relations with the countries of the European Unio Empty Foreign Minister meets European official of Iraq's relations with the countries of the European Unio

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2013, 6:02 pm

Foreign Minister meets European official of Iraq's relations with the countries of the European Union

Tuesday, May 21 / May 2013 18:25

[Baghdad where]

Research and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari this evening Alathlathae in the headquarters of the Office of the ministry with Ambassador Christian Burger, head of the Middle East Department of the European Commission in the official file of Iraq, Iraq's relations with the countries of the European Union.

According to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the meeting during which they discussed Iraq's relations with the countries of the European Union, which set the framework Convention on the strong partnership signed between them, and make every effort to activate the joint committees and begin to hold meetings in the month of July next."

He said, "Zebari reviewed the latest developments in the region, especially the situation in Syria and the situation of Syrian refugees in Iraq, contributions and government projects to take care of them.

The statement noted that "the Ambassador Christian Burger between his part that the EU stands with Iraq in the face of the challenges it faces according to the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the two, as the European vision of the developments of the political situation, security and human rights."

The meeting was attended by agents of the ministry and the Advisor to the Minister and Chairman of the Department of Europe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm