Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari said: we lost the United States as an honest broker and the Government has failed to rise abo

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari said: we lost the United States as an honest broker and the Government has failed to rise abo Empty Zebari said: we lost the United States as an honest broker and the Government has failed to rise abo

Post by Hkp1 Wed 22 May 2013, 4:49 pm

Zebari said: we lost the United States as an honest broker and the Government has failed to rise above sectarian differences

22/05/2013-5: 36 pm

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Wednesday, that the time of ruling Iraq by someone or a single "gone", as part of the responsibility of government failure and deterioration of security "for the lack of confidence" among politicians, the loss of the US role as "honest broker" between the parties.

And Zebari told CNN, "I have seen twilight news," fear "because of the increase of terrorist attacks as well as increasing sectarian tension," adding that "the country is really not going to drift into an internal war or sectarian".

He admitted that "the current Government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki failed in several files including rise above sectarian differences", pointing out that "the Government bears part of the failure."

Zebari said "I'm not here to give you a rosy picture or unrealistic, however, the State is not going to collapse, I knew the worst periods of the current period," returned "violence as a direct result of the lack of progress at the political level."

"What we're missing is the lack of trust between politicians and we lost the assistance of an impartial broker", noting that "the mediator before the United States."

And on download Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki responsible for the deterioration of the situation and bear part of the responsibility to step down, Zebari said "Iraq cannot be governed by a single person or one single ethnic or sect or party, saying" the time has passed, Iraqi voters will have in the future to change its Government through funds. "

"The last meeting of the Government witnessed a very frank discussions to reach a solution," adding that "there is need to rise above sectarian tendencies, Government head of Government acting as the Prime Minister of all the ingredients and not one component against others."

He stressed that "the (Government) action of accounting on violations of the security situation and killing innocent people."

The political process in Iraq with an unprecedented crisis as a result of the intensification of differences between the various political blocs, on the one hand and between the Government and the House of representatives, on the other hand, as well as demonstrations and sit-ins in a number of provinces (Sunni) against the Government months ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:17 pm