Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NRC: No justification for the absence of relief assistance for the displaced people of Fallujah orga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NRC: No justification for the absence of relief assistance for the displaced people of Fallujah orga Empty NRC: No justification for the absence of relief assistance for the displaced people of Fallujah orga

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    NRC: No justification for the absence of relief assistance for the displaced people of Fallujah organizations

 New York / AFP 

Urged the UN Security Council, on Tuesday, the Iraqi government to protect civilians fleeing Fallujah from possible reprisals. 
    He said the French ambassador Francois Dullacr, who heads the Council that "it is important that the Iraqi state guarantees not to commit any blackmail or reprisals against civilians process by paramilitary groups. " 
    He pointed at the end of closed - door consultations that the 15 members" welcomed the successful counter -offensive "launched by Iraqi forces backed by coalition against al Daash. Dullacr He added that theorganization " has lost 45 percent of the territory seized by the height of its expansion." 
    However , the Council "expressed concern about the humanitarian situation in Fallujah", especially regarding the development of tens of thousands of displaced people. 
    Member States were invited "all parties to respect their obligations under international humanitarian law. " 
    he announced Dullacr told reporters that he" should not multiply the suffering of those who are fleeing the fighting in Fallujah and its environs, this is our duty to all of them. " 
    the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi announced last week that the Iraqi security forces regained control of most of the city of Fallujah , after it was raised the Iraqi flag over the government complex. 
    in the clashes, tens of thousands of civilians who have suffered from hunger under siege escaped while subjected to the rule of organizing Daash in Fallujah and its environs, and settled in impromptu camps. 
    but arriving thick for families startle relief agencies and approved organizations providing assistance dereliction in response to the crisis. 
    the head of the Iraqi branch of the Norwegian refugee Council Nasr Mvlahi , which provides assistance to people displaced from Fallujah , "we have to recognize that the humanitarian community disappointed theIraqi people." 
    he added , "there is a serious failure in the financing , but the lack of more humanitarian agencies that provide assistance to residents Fallujah unwarranted. " 
    With the overcrowding of camps, began to establish other camps but families recently displaced up not find afamily to sleep or blankets or even food or water. 
    in one Khalidiya camps on the shore of Lake Habbaniyah , west of Fallujah, a woman forced her three children to participate Vrashen with ten other people. She said , "We have nothing here, just the clothes we wear. My child who is four months is sick and I do not have enough milk and no milk powder in the camp". 
    Displaced more than 80,000 people since the start of the restoration of Fallujah operation, and became thenumber of displaced people in Iraq altogether 3 0.3 million people because of the conflict since the beginning of 2014 
    and almost half of those from the vast Anbar province , which lies in a region dominated by Daash in Syria and Iraq two years ago.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:06 am