Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Drawing a map .. BIDEN: I said it in 2005, and repeat them viable solution for Iraq is to be divide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Drawing a map .. BIDEN: I said it in 2005, and repeat them viable solution for Iraq is to be divide Empty Drawing a map .. BIDEN: I said it in 2005, and repeat them viable solution for Iraq is to be divide

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2016, 9:14 am

Drawing a map .. BIDEN: I said it in 2005, and repeat them viable solution for Iraq is to be divided

Thursday 23-06-2016 | 4:13:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / US Vice President Joe Biden, said the "panacea" to the Iraq crisis divided into three regions.
    The main idea of ​​the project put forward by US Vice President Joe Biden, when he was a member of the US Senate from Delaware to divide Iraq for three regions: Sunni, Shiite and Kurdish, semi-autonomous while maintaining the capital Baghdad.
    The earlier Biden, who asked the Senate project, rejected by the administration of US President at the time, George W. Bush, and the Republicans, as well as Iraqi political circles Sunni and Shiite, while the representatives of the Kurds welcomed the project.
    Biden said in an interview with the American CBS channel "since 2005, talked about the division of Iraq, it is a panacea for now as well, where it is useful to form three federal units adjacent to each other and each with its own army and its economy, and independent decision in Iraq epicenter Baghdad framework."
    And the "region for the Kurds in the north and another in the middle of the year and the other region of the Shiites stretching from Baghdad to Basra."
    And he saw Biden "If each region strength then he can not any of them to encroach upon the other, and thus to Aeetmkn a component of the persecution of the other component, because the Kurds are no longer accepted by virtue of the Shiites anymore, as well as the year, so according to this plan will be able to plug of living in Iraq in peace and security." .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:20 pm