Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning approves plan to Babylon projects for the development of regions in 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning approves plan to Babylon projects for the development of regions in 2016 Empty Planning approves plan to Babylon projects for the development of regions in 2016

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2016, 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Planning approves plan to Babylon projects for the development of regions in 2016

 Babylon / long-Presse 

Ratified by the Ministry of Planning, on Friday, the province of Babylon , the plan projects thedevelopment of regions for 2016, as promised conservative management decision as " thefirst step" to revive the domestic market in thegovernorate. 
    The governor of Babylon Agency Engineer Sam Aslan Jubouri, in an interview with (long - Presse), " The The Ministry of planning, addressed the Ministry of Finance , regardless allocated to the province of Babylon funds, within the development of the regions of the 2016 program. " 
    He said al - Jubouri, the" conservative allocations within the regional development of 66 billion and 778 million dinars program , "noting that" conservative allocations of petro dollars amounting to 5 billion and 784 million dinars. "                     
    He Jubouri, that" the approval is the first step to pay the dues of operating in the province companies and revive the movement of the market to maintain. " 
    the Babil Provincial Council approved a project development plan and send it to the Office of the province, in order approved by the Ministry of planning They only include the ongoing work projects.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:57 am