Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chilcot report: the United States, "pushed Britain to war in Iraq early,"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chilcot report: the United States, "pushed Britain to war in Iraq early," Empty Chilcot report: the United States, "pushed Britain to war in Iraq early,"

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:41 am

[size=32]
    06:16:00 8.7.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad , the United States pushed Britain to take military action in Iraq ,"early", according to aformer British ambassador to the United Nations said following thepublication ofChilcot report.The report said the long -awaited The former British prime minister, Tony Blair, Hall thethreat represented bySaddam Hussein, adding that military action was not the last option. he said Sir Jeremy Greenstock, Britain 'sambassador to the United Nations in 2003, said that Blair was seeking a resolution from theUnited Nations supports conducted. he told the BBC that US officials high -ranking they think that this is " a waste of time." the Chilcot report published Wednesday after seven years of preparation.and ended Sir John Chilcot - chairman of the British inquiry into the Iraq war - that Blair sent troops - were not well prepared to fight, and that his plans was "woefully inadequate" for theconsequences after the war."there is no imminent threat" was not theinvasion of2003 was the"last option , " which waspresented to the members of the House of Commons, and to thepeople, according towhat was said Sir John, who added that there was no "threat imminent "from Saddam Hussein, and that what she said theintelligence was " not justified. "said Sir Jeremy that he felt that Blair had wanted to wait much longer before taking any military action. he was" safer "to give theweapons inspectors in Iraq foranother six month period to continue their work, according to Add. he told the BBC : "I felt this at thetime, and theBritish felt atthe time, and I think that thePrime Minister felt it at the time, that theAmericans pushed us to take a very early military action." he added that Blair had wanted a decision by the United Nations before thestart of theconflict, but US officials were not committed tothis decision." TheAmericans were not honest about this - but theprime minister was sincere about it - because it was believed that there is achance for thepossibility ofdecline before Saddam to use military force." "and assented ,George Bush at that time.But others who were Bush behind did not agree with him, but they believe that in this waste of time. " Said Gen. Tim Cross - the largest British officers who participated in the planning of war status - The US Secretary ofDefense Donald Rumsfeld did not listen not to the United Nations, to Britain on theconsequences of the post -invasion. he said that theUnited States dismantled theIraqi army and the Iraqi Baath party without consulting one. the head of the US administration in Iraq at the time, Paul Bremer, told the BBC that British officials had told precisely the strategy ofdealing with the Baath Party. he "this decision, in particular ,was approved by the US President, Secretary ofdefense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff in theUnited States." "I had discussed beforehand matter with the national security adviser , andwith theBritish authorities in London, ten days before the decision - I did not receive any objection." the US State Department said it would not respond to the results ofChilcot report, because it ispreoccupied with current issues in theMiddle East. a spokesman for the ministry "will not examine these results, andwill not try toanalyze or pass judgment on one way or another." "our focus now is on thechallenges weface in Iraq and Syria now. " Blair said after thereport waspublished that he took full responsibility for" any mistakes in the planning and performance "identified in theinvestigation.he said he was" sorry and regret and apologize more than you know ,"because of the grief thefamilies of those killed in the war. but he insisted that he can cope withthese families, and thenation, and said he did not mislead any one on theinvasion, and that thesoldiers did not die invain, and it was right in decisions taken. a spokesman for the families of179 soldiers and civilians who were killed in Iraq between 2003 and 2009, said their relatives had died "unnecessarily and without reason and without agoal." he said that all options areunder consideration, including the questioning ofthose responsible for thefailures identified by the report , "to give answers to what they have taken action in thecourts, if possible action." "act of aggression"and said thehead Minister, David Cameron, who voted for the war in 2003, the members of the House ofCommons that it was necessary "to really learn the lessons for Almsqubl", and toimprove thegovernment 'swork and how to deal with legal advice.he said theopposition leader, Jeremy Corbin, who voted against the action military, it said the report proved that the Iraq war was " a false pretext tolaunch military aggression , " and this issomething - as he said - "is illegal for along time, by theinternational public opinion." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:28 pm