Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: questioning and defense and interior ministers after the Eid holiday directly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: questioning and defense and interior ministers after the Eid holiday directly Empty Parliamentary Defense: questioning and defense and interior ministers after the Eid holiday directly

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jul 2016, 3:39 am

Parliamentary Defense: questioning and defense and interior ministers after the Eid holiday directly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He and defense committee parliamentary security decision Hakhuan Abdullah, completing his committee for action questioning the ministers of defense Khaled al -Obeidi, the interior outgoing Mohammad Ghaban and a number of security and military leadership against the backdrop of the terrorist bombings in Karrada and country.  
    Abdullah said the meeting of theCommittee Stsjob Minister Powell after the Eid holiday in preparation for a vote on pink slip, indicating that the survival of some of thesecurity leaders in their posts is nothing but a matter of time, because the evidence which the Commission has sufficient definitively to persuade parliament to vote on a pink slip.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:38 am