Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

OBAMA TURNS OFF COPS=> Officers REFUSE TO APPLAUD During Obama’s Race Lecture at Dallas Police Memor

Lobo
    Lobo

OBAMA TURNS OFF COPS=> Officers REFUSE TO APPLAUD During Obama’s Race Lecture at Dallas Police Memor Empty OBAMA TURNS OFF COPS=> Officers REFUSE TO APPLAUD During Obama’s Race Lecture at Dallas Police Memor

Post by Lobo Tue 12 Jul 2016, 5:27 pm

OBAMA TURNS OFF COPS=> Officers REFUSE TO APPLAUD During Obama’s Race Lecture at Dallas Police Memorial (VIDEO)

USE LINK FOR VIDEO - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/wow-dallas-police-refuse-applaud-obamas-race-lecture-dallas-police-memorial-service-video/

Jim Hoft Jul 12th, 2016 2:32 pm 

WOW!
    Barack Obama lectured the people of Dallas today at the memorial service for the five slain police officers by
    a racist Black Power activist.
    OBAMA TURNS OFF COPS=> Officers REFUSE TO APPLAUD During Obama’s Race Lecture at Dallas Police Memor Police-killed-dallas-black-lives-matter-575x409
    The deceased officers were veterans and fathers: From top left clockwise, Brent Thompson, Patrick Zamarripa, Michael Krol, Lorne Ahrens and Michael J. Smith.
    Obama went off on a history lecture of racism in America. He included mentions of Alton Sterling (twice) and Philando Castile (twice). He even mentioned poor black children in hoodies – a reference to Trayvon Martin.
    At one point police officers refused to applaud his defense of Black Lives Matter.
    OBAMA TURNS OFF COPS=> Officers REFUSE TO APPLAUD During Obama’s Race Lecture at Dallas Police Memor Police-applause-575x338
    When the camera panned on the police officers they were not applauding.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/wow-dallas-police-refuse-applaud-obamas-race-lecture-dallas-police-memorial-service-video/
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

OBAMA TURNS OFF COPS=> Officers REFUSE TO APPLAUD During Obama’s Race Lecture at Dallas Police Memor Empty Re: OBAMA TURNS OFF COPS=> Officers REFUSE TO APPLAUD During Obama’s Race Lecture at Dallas Police Memor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 12 Jul 2016, 5:30 pm

i'm surprised the idiot didn't stand up and blame the police.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:37 am