Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP stirrup: free economic zones need to activate the Tariff Act of advancement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP stirrup: free economic zones need to activate the Tariff Act of advancement Empty MP stirrup: free economic zones need to activate the Tariff Act of advancement

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2013, 7:10 am

MP stirrup: free economic zones need to activate the Tariff Act of advancement

30-05-2013 07:39 AM

Baghdad (news) .. The member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Ibrahim stirrup, to the importance of the development of an electronic system developed in the work of the customs tariff for control of the border crossings and to activate the free economic zones. said stirrup (of the Agency news): The free economic zones are very important in terms of building the country's economic, where it contributes actively to promote commercial exchanges and enlighten fiscal revenue of the state. pointed to: that the free zones in Iraq are still reluctant in their work due to lack of a law on Tariffs regulates the import and trade in the country, stressing the importance of activating the Tariff Act and the introduction of a system email interview in his work and not to rely on the old Kmaho mechanisms in place in the countries of the region and the Gulf. / End / 8.'s.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:37 am