Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Body of Russian pilot is dragged through the dirt and stamped on

Lobo
    Lobo

Body of Russian pilot is dragged through the dirt and stamped on Empty Body of Russian pilot is dragged through the dirt and stamped on

Post by Lobo Mon 01 Aug 2016, 7:03 pm

PRESIDENT PUTIN WILL ANSWER THIS EVENT, BEYOND WHAT THEY EXPECT! 
    Body of Russian pilot is dragged through the dirt and stamped on after helicopter is  shot down by Syrian rebels - but why does ID card found in wreckage show a blonde woman?

• WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
    • Russian Mi-8 helicopter carrying three crew and two officers was shot down by Syrian rebels in the Idlib region
    • Gruesome pictures show what is believed to be body of a Russian pilot being dragged through dirt and onto truck
    • Russian officials say aircraft was returning from delivering aid to war-torn Aleppo when it was gunned down

USE LINK FOR ARTICLE AND PHOTOS - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717939/Russian-helicopter-delivering-aid-shot-Syria-rebels.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717939/Russian-helicopter-delivering-aid-shot-Syria-rebels.html#ixzz4G8103Kv9
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:47 am