Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Post by Lobo Wed 03 Aug 2016, 6:57 pm

Earl becomes a hurricane hours before Belize landfall
    Posted: 03 Aug 2016 03:06 PM PDT
    Tropical Storm "Earl" formed on August 2 near Jamaica and strengthened into a hurricane by 21:00 UTC on August 3. Earl will make landfall over Belize within a couple of hours, and start weakening as it moves toward Mexico. Earl is bringing strong winds and...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=xj1Wo5v-hvw:1iysqeZ-VOU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=xj1Wo5v-hvw:1iysqeZ-VOU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=xj1Wo5v-hvw:1iysqeZ-VOU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Xj1Wo5v-hvw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Deadly floods in Bihar claim further 22 lives, India
    Posted: 03 Aug 2016 12:15 PM PDT
    The flooding in Bihar, India worsened since August 1, 2016, leaving 22 people dead, the Department of Disaster Management in Bihar reported. In total, 60 people died in flood-related incidents since the mid-July. Since late July, the districts Saharsa, Gopalganj,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=c_FyYLqA8m4:znxm-UxFDZ4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=c_FyYLqA8m4:znxm-UxFDZ4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=c_FyYLqA8m4:znxm-UxFDZ4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) C_FyYLqA8m4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    NOAA: State of the Climate in 2015
    Posted: 03 Aug 2016 09:05 AM PDT
    The year 2015 is now officially the warmest year since the mid-to-late 19th century, according to a newly released annual State of the Climate report, compiled by NOAA’s Center for Weather and Climate. The record-breaking heat is likely the result of a...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=e10wlZdVeAU:G0HY6fpAMyA:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=e10wlZdVeAU:G0HY6fpAMyA:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=e10wlZdVeAU:G0HY6fpAMyA:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) E10wlZdVeAU?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Rare phenomenon caught on camera: 'Ball lightning' in Novosibirsk
    Posted: 03 Aug 2016 07:20 AM PDT
    Roman Tregubov, a graduate of the Novosibirsk State Technical University, grabbed his cell phone and managed to record a video of ball lightning - a rare and mostly unexplained atmospheric electrical phenomenon. The event took place last month, near Roman's...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=u5ZJoC7Eb0E:lzASyPbU0Yo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=u5ZJoC7Eb0E:lzASyPbU0Yo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=u5ZJoC7Eb0E:lzASyPbU0Yo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) U5ZJoC7Eb0E?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Anthrax outbreak in Siberian Arctic, first since 1941
    Posted: 03 Aug 2016 05:45 AM PDT
    A dramatic rise in the number of hospitalized people diagnosed with anthrax was reported in Siberia's Yamal Peninsula, Russia on August 2, 2016. In total, 90 people, including 54 children, are in hospital as of August 2 in what is now the first anthrax outbreak...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=jceee2nkj4A:vSHHDLFgpG4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=jceee2nkj4A:vSHHDLFgpG4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=jceee2nkj4A:vSHHDLFgpG4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Jceee2nkj4A?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Deep space radiation linked to higher cardiovascular mortality in astronauts
    Posted: 02 Aug 2016 05:23 PM PDT
    A recent research conducted by the scientists from the Florida State University (FSU) suggests a possible link between cardiovascular disease mortality and deep space radiation effects. The study is based on members of the Apollo space program who are experiencing...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=cQkWYxUwLqQ:nlChzxthw2M:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=cQkWYxUwLqQ:nlChzxthw2M:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=cQkWYxUwLqQ:nlChzxthw2M:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) CQkWYxUwLqQ?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:08 pm