Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rule of law: the political consensus will be key to passing a general amnesty and legal accounta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The rule of law: the political consensus will be key to passing a general amnesty and legal accounta Empty The rule of law: the political consensus will be key to passing a general amnesty and legal accounta

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2016, 4:24 am

[size=30]The rule of law: the political consensus will be key to passing a general amnesty and legal accountability and justice[/size]
    14/08/2016 09:35 | Number of Views: 364
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    MP for the rule of law on the Keywords that political consensus will be key to passing a general amnesty law, accountability and fairness in the dome of the Iraqi parliament. "
    Keywords and said in a statement, "The State of Law coalition will hold a meeting today to study and internationalized legal amnesty, accountability and justice, and to take a stand on them, after receiving the last two amended by the competent committees."
    He said, "The legal amnesty, accountability and justice of important laws that require political consensus for adoption in Parliament, to the presence of particular sensitivity in them, and which segments represent a risk to the general political situation of the country, and therefore can not arm-twisting by the political blocs to pass these two laws, a majority of voters from members of the House of Representatives. "
    The "House of Representatives voted on the steps of the amnesty law in a hearing tomorrow for a vote although there are some differences between the blocs politicians it, while the face of House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the inclusion of the law of accountability and justice in tomorrow's meeting as well, after it had been read a second reading last week ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:13 am