Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran plans to make amendments to the oil and gas contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran plans to make amendments to the oil and gas contracts Empty Iran plans to make amendments to the oil and gas contracts

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:27 am

Iran plans to make amendments to the oil and gas contracts

Information / Continue ...
    Said Iranian Oil Minister, on Tuesday, about the need for new oil and gas contracts to the amendments, indicating that it will not be forwarded to the parliament for approval final approval.
    The news agency quoted the Iranian parliament, the minister Bijan Zanganeh, who followed the agency / information statement / "I looked through my meeting with the speaker of parliament, Ali Larijani, the new oil contracts where the file was discussed some of the issues, and decided to make some modifications to contracts."
    The Zanganeh told parliament last week that he aspires to increase production to 4.6 million barrels per day within five years, which is higher than the level before the sanctions of 3.8 million to four million barrels per day. It ended 25 d

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:45 pm